Mortal Sword – 1.0

SHIROGANE
18TH WARD, PLOT 30
Community Finder Link

Immortal Sword – 2.0

MIST
17TH WARD, PLOT 35
Community Finder Link

ETERNAL SWORD – 3.0

LAVENDER BEDS
14TH WARD, PLOT 28
Community Finder Link

TEMPORAL SWORD – 4.0

MIST
14TH WARD, PLOT 45
Community Finder Link

FALLEN SWORD – 5.0

GOBLET
23RD WARD, PLOT 60
Community Finder Link

ASTRAL SWORD – 6.0

GOBLET
23RD WARD, PLOT 35
Community Finder Link

IMMORTAL SWORD

MIST, 17TH WARD, PLOT 35

Legacy Officer Main Class: Summoner Officer Duties: Leve Kits, Crafting/Gathering, Discord Mod Zodiac Sign: Taurus Favorite Quote: "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Crafting & Gathering

Jaelyn Onderon

Legacy Officer

Main Class: Summoner
Officer Duties: Leve Kits, Crafting/Gathering, Discord Mod
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Favorite Quote: “With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility”
Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Crafting & Gathering
Council Member Main Class: Warrior / Dragoon / Samurai Officer Duty: Monthly Glam Contest, Prize Farming, Administrative Tasks, Discord Moderation, D&D Dungeon Master and Twitch Streamer Zodiac Sign: Taurus Favorite Quote: “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -MLK Jr. Favorite Thing to Do In-Game: AFK in Limsa, AFK in New Gridania, AFK near the Fallen Sword FC House, Patrol the streets near the FC house, Tease Saturn

Perry Pennington

Council Member

Main Class: Warrior / Dragoon / Samurai
Officer Duty: Monthly Glam Contest, Prize Farming, Administrative Tasks, Discord Moderation, D&D Dungeon Master and Twitch Streamer
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Favorite Quote: “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -MLK Jr.
Favorite Thing to Do In-Game: AFK in Limsa, AFK in New Gridania, AFK near the Fallen Sword FC House, Patrol the streets near the FC house, Tease Saturn
Officer Main Class: Bard / Red Mage / Paladin...? Officer Duty: 2.0 Maid, Discord Mod Zodiac Sign: Oschon, the Wanderer (Taurus) Favorite Quote: "There's no crying in baseball" Jimmy Dugan Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: One shot kill things. It can be 2 shots

Guario Nex

Officer

Main Class: Bard / Red Mage / Paladin…?
Officer Duty: 2.0 Maid, Discord Mod
Zodiac Sign: Oschon, the Wanderer (Taurus)
Favorite Quote: “There’s no crying in baseball” Jimmy Dugan
Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: One shot kill things. It can be 2 shots
Officer Main Class: White Mage Officer Duty: Fate Farm, Crafting Repair Kits, School Supplies! Zodiac Sign: Taurus Favorite Quote: "Life’s too short, eat dessert first!" Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Raiding, Fate Farming, Maps, Gathering!

Vega Tofu

Officer

Main Class: White Mage
Officer Duty: Fate Farm, Crafting Repair Kits, School Supplies!
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Favorite Quote: “Life’s too short, eat dessert first!”
Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Raiding, Fate Farming, Maps, Gathering!
taxi_meeting
ffxiv_06192021_141504_112
Officer Main Class: Scholar Officer Duties: Aparko's Map Attack, dungeon crawl, lotto master, fashion kit team, and bi-annual PvP tournament Zodiac Sign: Pisces Favorite Quote: "I never look back darlin, it distracts from the now." - Edna Mode Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Savage raiding, Wonderous Tails, crafting, and spending time with friends

Aparecia Mahina

Officer

Main Class: Scholar
Officer Duties: Aparko’s Map Attack, dungeon crawl, lotto master, fashion kit team, and bi-annual PvP tournament
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Favorite Quote: “I never look back darlin, it distracts from the now.” – Edna Mode
Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Savage raiding, Wonderous Tails, crafting, and spending time with friends
Officer Main Class: White Mage Officer Duties: Wandering Warrior of Light, The Sky Riders taxi service Zodiac Sign: Pisces Favorite Quote: "A closed mind gazes upon their reflection in the world, but an open mind look to see what of the world is reflected within themselves." Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Explore

Cellandria Starfall

Officer

Main Class: White Mage
Officer Duties: Wandering Warrior of Light, The Sky Riders taxi service
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Favorite Quote: “A closed mind gazes upon their reflection in the world, but an open mind look to see what of the world is reflected within themselves.”
Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Explore
Officer Main Class: WHM Officer Duty: Fashion Report Kit theorycrafting/logistics, First-time 90 Classical Weapons (2.0) Zodiac Sign: Gemini Favorite Quote: "Always cite your sources. It gives you someone to blame when you're wrong." Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Watching numbers go up.

Mercadia Millithor

Officer

Main Class: WHM
Officer Duty: Fashion Report Kit theorycrafting/logistics, First-time 90 Classical Weapons (2.0)
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Favorite Quote: “Always cite your sources. It gives you someone to blame when you’re wrong.”
Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Watching numbers go up.
Officer Main Class: White Mage Officer Duties: Team Craft for the Cafe, Fashion Kit Leader, Gathering things needed for the Cafe, Levekits, training the birds, & gardening. A little bit of everything! Zodiac Sign: Scorpio Favorite Quote: "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Gather, do glam stuff, decorate, and mount farming

Ri'ana Rhiki

Officer

Main Class: White Mage
Officer Duties: Team Craft for the Cafe, Fashion Kit Leader, Gathering things needed for the Cafe, Levekits, training the birds, & gardening. A little bit of everything! Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Favorite Quote: “Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”
Favorite Thing To Do In-Game: Gather, do glam stuff, decorate, and mount farming